Sunday 15 August 2010

Rhein cruise

Good morning y'all. just the one picture today. everyone had gone down to have a drink and I stayed topside and took the chance to have this picture taken. Who took it? A rather shocked Swedish man who was sitting opposite me. I asked him to take the pic and at the last minute flashed my stockings. Wasn't sure how it would turn out as his hands were shaking hee hee. However I am rather pleased with the result.

The river cruise was a wonderful end to a very good holiday. The scenery was magnificent and as you can see we had a wonderful sunny day for it.


I'm wearing a strapless white bra and panties set. nude hold ups I bought in dusseldorf in 10d, black high maryjanes and a white strapless dress with green and black pattern with a wide black patent leather belt.



I'm home now and surrounding by a mountain of laundry. Ah tis a hard life being chief cook and bottle washer. I'm sorry I didn't get more chances to take pics but I did manage to flash a few unsuspecting Germans so all was not lost :)
Have a good sunday and I'll catch y'all soon
Mandi x

5 comments:

  1. And what a delightful picture it is, Mandi - you look wonderful. I'm pleased there was a nice fast shutter speed on your camera - I'd hate this to have come out blurred and I know I'd be shaking like an aspen if I'd been the one taking the photo!

    Have a safe and speedy journey home, lovely lady - see you next week!

    lurker xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandi. I've just discovered your blog and youtube contributions. Fabulous fun and a generous gift to those like me now without a woman. Thanks for so many pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ms Mandi....glad Your home safe & that You had a wonderful time...thats a beautiful picture Ms Mandi...hoping You get all Your washing done love & kisses from Your lil aussieslave~xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara Mandi only one photo is better
    than nothing. Poor Swedish which I
    believe is still in shock. I would have
    been in place. You always elegant
    and very sensual. When traveling to
    Italy? I offer volunteer to take
    pictures. If you wash too much
    underwear you send her to me and I
    do. Good Sunday Mandi.
    Kisses francesco

    ReplyDelete
  5. lurker, I'm laughing in the picture and even though I only got one of them i really got a buzz out of shocking the poor man. This is by far my favourite pic of the whole holiday. I had a safe and pleasant journey thank you.

    Welcome aboard Updyke, nice to have you with us. thank you for commenting and thank you for the lovely compliments.

    Hello lil' Aussie Slave , thanks. yes I did get the laundry all sorted in good time as it was a lovely 'drying day'. I like that picture too thank you.

    Ooo Francesco if only I could send my undies to you for washing. I detest hand washing my delicates. if I ever get to Italy I will be sure to take you up on your offer of tour guide. :) Thank you for your lovely positive comments.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete