Tuesday 13 September 2011

Debris Galore

Looking out my bedroom window there seems to be a great deal of misplaced things all over the place. My patio area is devastated, thank goodness I had the presence of mind to listen to the weather report and remove the more delicate plants to a more sheltered spot. I just know we are going to be so busy in work today as a result. I'm duty officer today so I'll be manning the phones all morning and out on inspections this afternoon.

My battery died this morning halfway through so there is only a very short video this morning.

Today I'm wearing red bra, red frou frou panties, red suspender belt, black opaque stockings with red lace welts. What you can't see is my black boots, black slip and red dress. Maybe I'll make that up to y'all by doing an undressing video this evening. It's a shame for y'all to miss my big black boots. :)


Have a good day y'all and I'll catch you later.

Mandi x

10 comments:

  1. Mandi, Can,t wait till later, Sexeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Pity the battery died at the most inoppurtune moment, A bit like your car,They always die at the wrong time,Like at a busy junction.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... Short and sweet, just like yourself!

    Still, fabulous lingerie, and great opaques!

    Here's hoping you manage to give us that wee treat tonight!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi, Never mind your battery just died, I just died and went to heaven, You are the sexiest most immaculate woman ever,Can,t wait for this evening, I just love the way you adjust everything so it hangs right, Can,t wait forthe winter slip peeks. S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing you undressing will be a treat. Too bad you're not wearing holdups though, because they would be the last thing to come off. How wonderful - your perfect legs in stockings. That is an unbeatable combination.

    I'm relieved to hear there are some folks retiring at your work. I hope that makes a difference and you're safe as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm Undressing !! Can,t wait!
    What a tease you are Mandi making us wait all day.lol

    Steve x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning babe,missed the wiggles and the fondling but hey, I'm still recovering from yesterday anyway, the sight of you in those frillies was just enough for today sweetie.
    Weather's turning better and the hoops are back in Europe so all's well with the World.See you soon gorgeous. Skev.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is our Dream Girl today? :-(

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The comp must have more than a dead battery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought it was the camera battery that died.

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shame about the vid Mandi. Cracking stockings, lovely boots! I loved what I got to see anyway! :) Oh well, not too long to wait till the next one.

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete