Thursday 15 September 2011

Hi Y'all

Well you'll be wondering what happened to the undressing video eh? Well it turned out that it wasn't a flat battery my camera had jammed. I didn't realise till I put the charged battery back in to do the undressing video. So I took it into the local camera shop and the lad there said he will have it ready for me Friday afternoon.

I will make this up to y'all by doing things a little differently next week. I have a few things I have been thinking about that I think are worth pursuing. So have a relaxing weekend and come back Monday for a little game.

Love

Mandi x

8 comments:

  1. Sob! Oh well, time to look back at your archives!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit happens as they say Mandi. I'll look forward to this game you're dreaming up. Can't think what it will be. But I am looking forward to it.

    You're the best.

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW ... I did click the turn on button because anticipation is all part of the fun, eh? ;)

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer eh Mandi,hope it doesn,t cost you too much to repair.(You being a Scot and all) hehe.
    Roll on next week !! Yipee !

    Steve X

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Dear Mandi
    This is the first time ever I would be looking forward to a Monday...:)
    Yours
    Will
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seams today, never the less? ;) JZB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mandi, a bit worried when all went quiet, glad your ok see you monday, have a good weekend, stanley xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandi, Can,t wait till monday morning, Looking forward to the new format, Hope they include your lacy slips and wiggle dresses. Hell you are just so fit.S.

    ReplyDelete