Thursday 22 September 2011

Morning Y'all

Well it's the September weekend here and I'm off Friday and Monday. So today is seams day. I'll upload the reveal video tomorrow and you can see whether or not you guessed them all right. I'll not be doing a dressing video on Monday as I'll be hopefully lying lazily in bed. However I will do you a video on Saturday night of me getting dressed to go out for the evening and upload that Monday when I eventually get out of bed :)

The end of the month is also looming so remember to get your questions in to me for our Q & A session. Send them to mandiqanda@googlemail.com

Today I'm wearing white lace bra & panties, white 8 strap suspender belt, nude stockings with contrasting seams, black satin pencil skirt, white shirt and black high heeled lace up shoes.


Have a good day y'all and I'll catch you later

Mandi x

11 comments:

  1. absolutely fabulous, sexy, sexy, sexy, must be my reward for winning the competition, lol stanley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stanley, No it's your reward for being you :)

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi babe, your legs get lovelier and lovelier each day.
    Very nice traditional outfit and a very sexy untraditional body inside, perfect !
    Finally got to do the competition so my guesses are on the way.
    It's going to be like waiting for the lottery twice tomorrow. Skev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. W-O-W! Mandi, you're my seams queen. What an incredibly beautiful and sexy sight you are today. Those stockings are my favorite on your great legs. They come up so nice and high on your gorgeous thighs, they're nude and the seams are fantastic. Honestly, it's an orgasmic combination. The heels are high and I really like the style of them.
    I was wondering if you were going to put your hand inside your stockings and you did - thank-you. And you did it at the same time as you touched yourself - wow, perfect.
    I doubt I'll win the competition but seeing you in a variety of stockings in a short skirt or dress is winning enough for me. You have amazing legs Mandi. If I worked in the same office as you do, every Friday I'd be running to the washroom for relief from the excitement you'd cause me. I'd never miss a Friday - never.
    YOU are amazingly sexy Mandi.
    Hugs
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. And why excactly do the Scots have a September weekend and we don,t in England ? I,m jealous.
    P.s.
    I think i,m in love with the dimples on your bum.Gorgeous.

    Steve x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mandi,

    Absolutely lovely! A real treat and a turn on to watch you lifting your skirt. Thank you, I am all horny in a highly inappropriate situation!

    Stephen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely red hot in that satin skirt and stockings Mandi....I'm melting here!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girlie,Girlie and Girlie Mandi, Looking forward to tomorrow sexy.S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mandi, I think its time to get the wiggle dresses out. S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mandi, Can,t wait for you to get that long white full slip out,Hell fire you are fit.S.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish you'd wear that skirt a little more often Mandi...you look so hot wearing it. C xxx

    ReplyDelete