Thursday 29 September 2011

Morning Y'all

I had terrible trouble sleeping last night is was so warm. We aren't supposed to be experiencing weather like that here in Scotland. I mean really it is almost the end of September we should be putting on our central heating not sitting outside in a short sleeved dress having supper.

Today I'm pretty much stuck in the office all day. I need to catch up on paper work otherwise I won't be able to treat Friday as my personal skiving day. I do like just dithering around on a Friday. So head down today and lots done.

today I'm wearing pink bra and panties set, white supsender belt with pretty rose detail., brown chiffon slip, M&S stockings in natural tan, brown & pink high heeled court shoes, brown, green & pink diagonally striped wrap-over dress.


Have a good day y'all and I'll catch you later.

Remember this is the last day for your question to be included in this months Q&A so get them to me on

mandiqanda@googlemail.com


Mandi x

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Mandi,
    Congrats on another great video. In most of your videos, one can see only a half of your body (usually the lower half), while standing. Is it possible to adjust your camers so we can see your full body? You look very sexy adjusting your bra, but sometimes that part gets cut, or not fully seen...
    Cheers,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi, Can,t wait for tomorrow with slips and seams. S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my Sexy Lady
    Pink is the color of the month here in the U.S. in honor of Breast Cancer awareness..:)
    you look terrific in pink.
    I love your ass by the way..:)
    Will
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi, I love the way you pull your slips around your sussies, I still haven,t got over Tuesdays vid yet, Keep those slips coming,O fit one. S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Princess, know what you mean about the temperature, mine shot up again watching the vid.
    I had an idea though, I'm a big fan, maybe I could keep you cool, what do you think?
    I noticed also, you found some fluff on one of your stockings, I could blow that off at the same time, bonus !! Hee Hee.
    We've all known you have a body to die for babe, but we also got some shots of your face today, and in spite of what you've said in the past, you are one pretty good looker, hell, face, body, personality, you have everything!!!
    loads of kisses 'til tomorrow sweetie. Skev.
    P.S. Did I mention sex appeal? Huh, did I have to mention sex appeal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mandi, What a suss dangle! fabulous stockings on fabulous legs, another very pretty bra. just love you walking around in your undies. Yes I did love watching you dress, I always do,you really know how to get your men going, more please,LOL Stanley XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mike, thanks for the feedback, mostly the top half IS on show. I don't spend too much time trying to adjust the camera and considering how awkward I can be I think I do not too bad re the angles.

    Hey S, You'll wish your life away always looking forward. Try and enjoy the present more. :)

    Hi Will, A great cause eh? We do the same in work and do a bit of fund raising for the charity. Thanks for the compliments on my ass I like it too.

    Hi Skev, you sound as if you would be a very useful man to have around :) thanks for all the lovely compliments you'll e turning a girls head.

    Hey Stanley, Y'all make it very easy :)I love doing this blog and love that you lot enjoy me doing it.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete