Monday 19 September 2011

Guessing Game

Morning blog fans. On Thursday I promised I'd return with a game and here it is. The video below contains 5 clips of my legs clad in nylon. For each clip I want you to guess what I am wearing underneath my skirt. Is it stockings and suspenders, hold ups or tights?


Mandi's Guessing Game by sexystockingslady


It is a competition so there will be a prize: a pair of my stockings or panties, whatever your preference is. Answers can be posted in the comments section or sent directly to my ffsilkseams@gmail.com E-Mail account. The person who gets the most correct answers will receive the prize. In the event that there is more than one person with the most correct answers, I will put their names into my stocking welt and have one picked at random. The winner will then need to send me his (or her) address for me to send the prize to.

I will post the "reveal" video on Friday with the answers. The winner will be announced on Friday afternoon so I am setting a deadline of Friday noon (BST) to get your answers in. The seams video which is usually shown on a Friday will be shown on Thursday this week.

Happy guessing.

Mandi x

9 comments:

  1. Well THAT took my mind of my stinking cold! Five lots of sexy legs for the price of one!

    My guesses have been submitted, and I expect humiliation will follow on Friday.... ;p

    Hope the camera woes are all sorted, and we get to see your lovliness again!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi, I personally just like watching you get dressed, But here goes, 1=tights, 2= hold ups,3=stockings, 4=hold ups, 5= tights. S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandi lookingup here could the reveal be a standing over us one pleeeeeeeeeeease. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandi.

    That was a brilliant wee step out the norm. My answers have been submitted. Looking forward to Friday already!

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sweet Mandi:
    I submitted my answers and look forwrad to enjoy my prize.
    Will xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mandi
    1 - tights, 2 - holdups, 3 - stockings, 4 - stockings, 5- stockings.
    I'm sure I'm wrong but there's one thing I know I'm right about. The length of the skirt or dress. When your legs as sexy as they do in tights, holdups or stockings, it's a complete pleasure to see as much of them as possible. The seams looked great on you.
    Hugs
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're back, yippee !!!It's been so long.
    You've brought out the compete
    itive side in everybody today babe, you'll be inundated with replies, you should have a tie-break question Hee Hee.
    Looking forward to tomorrow babe, so glad you're back. Skev.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw G, sniff, sniff sneeze, sneeze at least you are getting your immune system geared up for the real winter bugs that fly around, get well soon.

    Hi S, well as they say you can't please all of the people all of the time. So I just please myself. thanks for joining in anyway.

    Morning Lookingup, I did the reveal video at the same time. I do loads of upskirt so maybe you can just go revisit your favourite? I just didn't want y'all to be getting bore with me

    Morning Machman, glad you enjoyed the little step out of the norm. I got your mail thank you.

    Hi Will, you sound confident and that's a good thing. good luck :)

    Hey Rick, I would never wear that skirt out now, I'm way too long in the tooth to be wearing such short skirts, not too old to frolic in it though ;)

    Morning Skev, it doesn't take much to get men competitive, it's part of your genes. Well if thee are way too many right answers then maybe a tie-break may be the answer. We'll see :)

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Mandi , welcome back, georgeous legs whatever you have on, but my guess is no 3 stockings, all the rest tights ! I hope this is a chance to see you in tights. But bear in mind I for one never get bored of seeing you anyway. more please, lol stanley

    ReplyDelete