Monday 26 September 2011

Good Morning

What a beautiful morning it is,the sun is shining. The sky is as blue as a summers day. Perfect. As you know I'm off today so the weather is being very kind.

I'm off into town shopping this morning with my teenager. He has taken a bit of a stretch and really needs new clothes. Much to his disgust I'm insisting he comes with me to try on things. At the moment he is mumping around the dining room eating breakfast and complaining about needing a wardrobe update. I didn't have this problem with my daughter. She would have been asking for an increase in the budget because she needs sooooo much! Therein lies the difference between teenage girls and boys Had to bribe the 'midden' with the promise of a football shirt as reward.

As I'm not at work today I'm giving you the video of me getting dressed to go out on Saturday night. We went to a fabby Japanese restaurant on the Clydeside. Yen in the rotunda. The rotunda is an old building which used to house the workings of the ferry that crossed the Clyde many a year ago.

I'm wearing a full black bodysuit, black seamed hold ups, purple sequinned sandals and a purple patterned dress.


Hope y'all are having a good morning.

Catch you later.

Mandi x

6 comments:

  1. Hell Mandi that was fantastic, What sexy shoes and hold ups, You really are fit, I bet at one stage in your life you were a biker chick, See you tomorrow, Hopefully in that black sexy lacy half slip.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetheart, so good to have you back in full swing. You were very excited by the location of the meal, that's obvious in the way you move, Hmmm.
    Did you know that Teppanyaki, the type of restaurant like the Yen, means iron plate grilled, and led to the popular cast iron sizzle plaques of today?. See, your followers are quite intelligent as well as lustful and dependant, Hee Hee !
    I really hope you had a lovely break, but to be honest, and selfish, I'm glad you've returned.
    Loads o' kisse babe, Skev.
    P.S. Who was the lucky winner that beat my three, or have they ticked the "No publicity box?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dress Mandi. I do love those colours. I love the fact that there's still women out there who aren't afraid to be bold with their colours. You wear them so well and you are 100% class in a glass. Top marks!

    As for those seamed holdup stockings, bravo. It's lovely to see something like that. And the shoes are to die for.

    You are one sexy piece of kit Mands. Your lover is a very lucky man, I hope he realises just how lucky.

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Mandi, wow, are you ever sexy. I could watch your legs in seams for hours. Your gorgeous feet in those wonderful strappy heels and those perfect seams on your perfect legs are, well, perfection. Holdups must be a good choice when you`re wearing seams because they keep them in place. How wonderfully sexy and exciting they are on you.
    What a wonderful treat for a Monday. Thank-you, thank-you.
    The wrap dress is such a lovely finish to the whole outfit. All this makes me want to ask you just one question. Can I take you out for Japanese food!
    Hugs and wow - again!
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi S, Mmm I wonder why you think I was a biker chick. Was it something I wore or said? When I win the lotto I'm buying this http://www.themotorreport.com.au/52547/2012-honda-cbr1000rr-fireblade-revealed.

    Hello Skev, Yes as a matter of fact I did already have that piece of trivia tucked away for the next pub quiz :) I've had a super if busy break. Spent loads of time with my teenager. Which these days is a Mum bonus. Thanks for the lovely compliments you're allowed nay encouraged to be selfish here.

    Hiya Machman, Aw shucks thank you. I love bold colours actually and think like you that more people should wear them. I suppose that is the exhibitionist in me eh? I think my lover realises but I'll show him your comment just in case, thanks.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rick, The hold ups do stay in place a lot better than I expected but to be fair they aren't a patch on the 14 strapper with stockings :) They are really gorgeous though and I love the welts. Hey Rick next time you get to old blighty I might just let you treat me to a japanese meal. Bring plenty of sterling because I can fairly tuck it away. :)

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete