Friday 4 November 2011

Friday Seams

I posted the Q & A so I hope y'all enjoy reading it a much as I enjoyed compiling it.

Friday and this is my last day before I stop on holiday, I collect my Dad from hospital any time after 2pm and once home we are having a visit from the home-help co-ordinator. It's all very well him saying he has me to care for him but I feel he needs all the support he can get so he has had to compromise and allow this to happen. I'm not unsympathetic to his need for independence but as I explained to him even a teenager would need help after such an operation.

Today I'm wearing pale lemon bra and panties, black seamed hold-ups, dark brown pencil skirt, khaki cardigan and brown suede high heeled court shoes.


Have a great weekend y'all and I'll catch up with you later

Mandi x


5 comments:

  1. Two videos in one day! It's all too much! Fantastic outfit, those dark tones really accentuate your fabulous figure, and the seams make your legs look slimmer and longer, even with relatively low heels.

    The upskirt & hall stuff added to the excitement from yesterdays' video, and the handwork, with your hand in every guys' dream place had the fizz gland tingling, and the laptop toppling again! A great way to end the week, and plenty to keep us going until you return from your holiday!

    Oh, and I enjoyed the Q&A, and your answers to mine did inform and amuse!

    I hope all goes well with your dads discharge, and he doesn't drive you and Cordia mental!

    G

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Got any photos of you as a zombie? If you were in The Walking Dead, I'd let you bite me!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi!! My God girl! You're sooo sexy. Where to start? The upskirt shot in the bedroom where the camera showed your seams from the ground up was fantastic. These stockings are perfect on your super sexy shapely legs. Totally sexy! You're becoming an expert at slipping your hand in and out of your stocking tops - thank-you for that. The extended touching is so exciting. It makes us dream of watching you completely enjoy yourself.

    And I just saw yesterday's post. You look so lovely in red and the open toed shoes were great to see. The comment at the end was so dreamy...

    You're amazing and so exciting to me. I have to relieve myself because you've just been way too sexy today.

    Enjoy the weekend. You've just made mine!
    Hugs
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi, 2 vids each one a class act.S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandi, Sorry,Forgot to ask,Hows your dad.S.

    ReplyDelete