Friday 18 November 2011

That Friday Feeling

thank goodness it is the weekend, it has been one of those long weeks and I'll be glad to kick back and enjoy my weekend. I'm also glad I only work a half day on Fridays. I've worked my week so I have only one client to see and the rest of the morning I can skive under the guise of catching up with admin work.

Today I'm wearing black bra and panties,black suspender belt, Jonathan Aston vintage style seams, black full slip, black dress and black high heeled court shoes.


Have a great weekend y'all and I'll catch you later.

Mandi x

6 comments:

  1. Mmm! What a fabulous sheer sheen on those stockings! I hope they last the day, as my missus doesn't like Aston stockings, as thet are very fragile. They do look good though! Lovely wrinkles behind the knee and at the ankle too. Very sexy!

    The upskirt, and the hall were so arousing, both from the handiwork, and those seams making your legs look longer and slimmer! Fabulous!

    Have a great weekend, and enjoy your Friday skive!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi, That was absolutely HOT,HOT,HOT.I commented on your legs a couple of days ago, and you thought they were your best asset. They certainly are in black seamed stockings. Mindblowing video, You are really fit and sexy all mixed up with a bowlfull of class.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi, Stockings and slip heaven.S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning babe hope you had a lovely weekend the vid certainly set mine up brilliantly.
    There seems (?) to be a black theme developing have you gone over to the dark side? Hee Hee.
    If you have you'll still be the cutest and most gorgeous woman with the force.
    See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya G, Can't beat seams for flattering the leg, I don't know why more women don't wear them. Thank you G for your lovely comments, Sweet and complimentary as usual cheers.

    Morning S, What a really lovely comment thank you so much.

    Hi Anon, Simply complimentary, thank you.

    Morning Skev, I had a really lovely relaxing weekend. Went up to Inverness and spent the weekend stunning part of the country. Cold as the proverbial though.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete