Thursday 24 November 2011

Good Morning

Boo! What a miserable wet day it is. Just typical when it's a day I'm going to be out and about. Oh well raincoat and brolly time. Still I suppose we can't really complain because this time last year we were ankle deep in snow and if it's raining it wont snow. Silver linings and all that.

My friends dog died last night and I was on phone with her till all hours of the morning so I'm feeling a little tired and grumpy this morning. Perfect conditions for putting the hard word on non paying clients. Might as well use my mood to advantage eh? Get my targets met before my next performance review :)

Today I'm wearing white lace panties and bra, barely there hold-ups from aristoc, black skirt, black & pink top and black patent leather court shoes.


Have a good day y'all and I'll catch you later

Mandi x


5 comments:

  1. I'm going to start with the hand work today! Wow... You were REALLY enjoying that at the end! That and the hand inside those holdups which are very barely there...! Mmmm! Loved all the dancing too, so you can't be in that bad a mood!

    A nice "straight" outfit today, with lovely virginal undies, but that body & legs inside! I'm quite happy with the level you're at too, but I'd love to see a hall walk in lingerie, stockings & heels....

    Oh, and your bum isn't big big, (I like big butts and I cannot lie...!), it is just perfectly sized. I prefer women with curves, and you have just that. :-)

    Have a great, non moody day!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just say my comment from yesterday was a bit late, so I show it again: It is a suggestion:
    hi Lady!
    I have a good idea I hope, when I watch your films I think it is very quiet beside the sound of your shoes. When don' t u speak to us visitors? I would be happy if I also could hear your voice! Please tell us something about you , your clothes, how u feel in the morning or what u thin at this moment! Think this could be very interesting! cu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi, Can,t wait for slips and seams tomorrow.S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi babe, 'fraid you scored nil points in yesterdays comments:-
    bum too big = 0, not pretty = 0 and as for being boyish, yikes that's like saying the pope wears condoms.
    So its just as well you're gorgeous sexy and alluring eh?
    Lovely vid again sweetie and if that's you when you're tired and grumpy you must be one hell of woman when you're in a good mood !!!
    P.S You're one hell of a woman anyway Hee Hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning G, I was enjoying the hand work so much so I was certainly in a better mood by the time I left :)It's ages since I have done the hall walk in lingerie. Lack of privacy really but I'll watch out for an opportunity.

    Hi Roland, I sound like a Walrus on tape, so don't ant to spoil the feminine image :) There is lot about me in my question & answer section of this blog. I'm doing another Q&A session at the end of this month so if there is anything you wish to know send me the question to mandiqanda@googlemail.com

    Hiya S, Always looking forward eh? I hope you enjoy todays offering. I have a feeing you will.

    Hi Skev, I'm sure our illustrious religious leader would practise safe sex :) My Dad says I'm a 'helluva wummin' but usually that comes when I'm bullying him into something :) Thank you for being so sweet though.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete