Thursday 17 November 2011

Good Morning

Y'all. I was a naughty girl and didn't come home last night. I stayed over at my lovers. So that means no morning dressing video. However I don't intend to neglect y'all I made a short film of me getting ready to go out last night.

We went out for Tapas to a new place on the other side of the city, it was wonderful and I will definitely be going back despite having to drive to get there and doing without a jug of Sangria.

I'm wearing black bra & matching black French knickers, black lace top hold-ups, black full slip with cream edging, purple dress and purple high heel Maryjanes.


Catch you later

Mandi x

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Mandi What a classy lady.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hya sweetie, back to black today but nothing dull when you're inside.
    Hope it was good news at the dentist's and you didn't need filling Hee Hee.
    Looking up your skirt with the frenchies on did it for me it was awesome.
    By the way down south we had jamboree bags instead of lucky bags with cherry lips and love hearts and just thinking about them gave me a picture of you dressed as a guide, so unfortunately, I have to dash, see ya.
    P.S were you in the guides? If so please blog some photos, Hmmmm !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning S, thank you I do try :)

    Morning Skev, I needed root canal treatment. Mouth was fine till the dentist got her hands on it. Hee hee no Skev I was never in the guides.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... Fabulous lingerie & holdups on a fabulous body and legs! Love the frilly frenchies, and all that black with the purples, just so sexy! I loved the handwork in the bedroom, for a change, and that was a fantastic upskirt! I hope your lover appreciated you as musch as we do!

    You weren't in the guides? Please don't tell us you were in the Boys Brigade! ;p

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete