Wednesday 16 November 2011

Glorious Morning

Though I'm sure it is going to be very cold, sunrise was pretty spectacular this morning all those reds and pinks, beautiful. I do so love early winter mornings like these and t makes the walk to work a pleasure.

Training session this morning all about the new laws governing landlords obligations on gas servicing, sounds riveting eh? So another morning wasted on stuff I have no involvement with. still I'll try and find a seat in the back and put on my 'wide awake' glasses. Remember them from lucky bags? Glasses with wide eyes painted on the lens'.

Today I'm wearing black bra & panties, invisible hold-ups from Pretty Polly in 7d, purple velvet skirt, black & purple t-shirt, purple & lilac lacy cardigan and brown leather boots


Have a good day and I'll catch y'all later

Mandi x

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome figure.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky bags...! I know what I want in mine! ;p

    Those a VERY nude holdies! The T shirt is sooo figure hugging! It is well seeing you have dressed for the weather today, it is a bit nippy in Glesca, but what delights underneath, especially what we saw when you slipped your hand into your stocking top, and that sensual, sexy caressing of your panty region..... Luvverly!

    Have a good day learning about gas appliances....

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning S, Thank you. you obviously like women to have some curves rather than be ultra skinny like those catwalk models. I appreciate you lovely compliments.

    Morning G, They are very nude indeed aren't they? 7d and I am going to get another wear from them so they are not as fragile as one would have supposed. It was very cold in Glasgow yesterday but it was a gloriously sunshiney day too. Thank you for the great feedback and lovely compliments

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete