Thursday 3 November 2011

Good Morning

What a quick and busy week this has been, thank goodness the end is in sight. I'm looking forward to my week off next week even though I'll be on 'patient watch' it'll still be nice to be relaxed and free from work obligations. I've even promised myself I'm not taking home my work laptop. Well I'm always tempted to 'do a little' and then get totally caught up.

Jings I sound like some mad work-a-holic and nothing could be further from the truth, I'm a party girl honest :)

Today I'm wearing red bra & panties, nude hold-ups, black full slip with cream lace detail, black, red & cerise dress and red peep toe high heel shoes.


Have a great day y'all and I'll catch up with you later.

Mandi x

6 comments:

  1. Mandi, We can,t see the vid.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone must have, either that or they get turned on by black boxes!

    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, Can,t see it, Tried on dailymotion aswell.S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi you didn't finish publishing this video

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry guys I have sorted it out now. It lets me know that someone is ticking the turn of button without even viewing the video. how very strange. Anyway all sorted now so you have two videos to watch this morning.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Red lingerie, and Celtic didn't beat Aberdeen the day before! ;p Fabulous lingerie, at that, with great boobage presentation! Great upskirt, and hall stuff, with this sexy red knicks showing a hint of darkness underneath.... Throw in a can can, and top it off with the hottest handwork yet, and it nearly made my laptop topple off....!

    Sensational stuff, and I still have Friday seams to watch! I'm going to need a cold shower after that!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete