Thursday 6 October 2011

Good Morning

I'm working from home this morning as I have a chap coming to measure up and give me an estimate to update my central heating. I'm hoping to have it done well before Christmas.

So I expect to get a whole load of paperwork done. I'm really hoping I can get through everything and get a bit of forward planning work done too. Too many distractions in work for some of the work I need to get through so being home alone should make all the difference.

So I'm wearing quite a bright outfit for such a dull day but heyho it brightens my mood accordingly.

White bra & panties, white full slip, white & red dress, long white cardigan and red peep toe shoes. Though if I have to go out I think I'll probably slip on my red boots.


Have a good day y'all and I'll catch up with you later

Mandi x

6 comments:

  1. Kinda disappointing considering you have someone coming to give you a qoute think you might have got a better deal with somethingelse on seams for example take care LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know....Mandi Gets my heat workin pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning babe.
    You just get lovelier by the day sweetie.
    If my heating broke down, I'd simply watch one of your vids and watch my blood boil !!
    You are certainly the sexiest woman on the net and no mistake.
    Absolutely fabulous outfit today made perfect by the contents.
    See you soon babe, just off to powder my nose Hee Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi, That was hot,O fit one.S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Mandi, That slip,Those stockings and a fitter than fit body,beautiful.S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello SRG, You might have a point if the estimate was anything to go by :)Gonna need to sell one of my kids to afford it.

    Hi Anon, Aw shucks thank you

    Hey S, Thanks I kinda thought you would enjoy the slip :)

    Skev, I never took you for a cokehead, isn't powdering your nose a euphemism? Hee hee. you are naughty. Cheers for the lovely compliments and for making me smile.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete