Tuesday 18 October 2011

Good Morning

Another rainy day here is Glasgow and back to weather we are really more accustomed to. I was reading recently that people don't wear has very often these days. Whoever the author was obviously hasn't been to Scotland where hats are very much the norm. In fact I bought two new ones at the weekend to add to my rather large collection. Well we tend to get very windy weather here too so brollies have limited use.

I'm out and about all day today so I'll be well bundled up to try and keep as dry as possible. I've dressed quite warmly too so hopefully I won't be too miserable by the time I get back into office.

I'm wearing brown bra, brown frilly panties, black suspender, brown opaque stockings, high heeled brown boots, lime t-shirt and a brown and lime patterned wrap-over dress.


Hope y'all keep dry and have a good day.

I'll catch you later

Mandi x

5 comments:

  1. Morning Mandy ,
    Great post ,really like the brown stockings.Do you wear brown patterned stockings or hold ups ?
    Al
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi, I can,t control myself.Just four words to describe that. Sex on two legs.S.Markies may not have a call for slips,but I just think they give you the edge in the class stakes.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy ,Great post ,do you wear lacy hold ups ? X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning babe.
    One helluva show again sweetie. you look like a lovely chocolate figurine just waiting to be licked and sucked all over: are you looking for volunteers ?
    Fabulous hand work that really is great to watch.
    Loads of love precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm! For me, the video should have stopped once the lingerie stockings and boots were on! Yumm! There isn't much sexier than a woman in stockings and boots! Mind you, the dress made for great boobage and upskirts!

    I loved the hall walk, but I'd say that the panties were more transparent than the stockings! The handiwork just fires the imagination, and the hormones!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete