Wednesday 26 October 2011

Good Morning

stocking fans. half way through the week already. I like Wednesdays both in work and in general. It just always feels as if the bulk of the week is behind you. Plus in work we are closed in the morning for staff training and team meetings. or in my case this week have a couple of quiet hours to get on with the more complicated bodies of work. I really enjoy getting my head down in a quiet environment and getting on with things. don't get me wrong the only thing that keeps me where I am is the interaction with Joe Public but I do like getting away from the maddening crowd occasionally.

Today I'm all nice and bright. Red bra and frou frou panties, red suspender belt, red stockings, black full slip, red dress and red high wedge lace up shoes.


Have a good Wednesday y'all and I'll catch you later.

Mandi x

8 comments:

  1. I've just realised something... You always wear red just after the hoops have beaten my beloved Dons! You cruel, cruel woman! Still, the sight of you all in red means I'll forgive you! The lingerie, stockings and heels shots really had me going, before we even got to the upskirt and the hall, and what happened there was sublime...

    Oh, and any time you want to get carried away on camera, you won't find anyone here complaining! ;D

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandi, I'm not a huge fan of red but your legs in any sheer stockings are too enjoyable not to watch. They really are. Seeing your hand slip inside them is wonderful and seeing you slip your hand in your panties and touch yourself is orgasmic. If you're ever early for work and want to spend some extra time doing that, none of us Mandi-loving guys will mind one bit!
    You are sooooo sexy.
    Hugs
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi,What an absolute sexpot you are,Perfection in lingerie.S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning sweetie, so nice to watch you getting
    REDDY Hee Hee today.
    I bet those pants would be tickly on the chin eh? Wishful thinking, sigh !
    Great hand work again babe, easy to see why you're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mandi, God bless whoever invented suspenders I just adore watching you fasten them, how many times today did you have to re-fasten the rogue one ? Georgeous as usual Mandi, lol stanley xx ps if you do Q A this month do my last questions still stand ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandi,Stunning Dress, Stunning lingerie, Stunning woman, Nearly got a bit of a slip peek as well.One can live in hope,Maybe Friday.S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems (seams?) or beloved lady has gone AWOL! Nothing serious, I hope?

    Kisses, Mandi,

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where'd you go Mandi? I'm in withdrawl...
    Hugs and I miss you!
    Rick

    ReplyDelete