Tuesday 25 October 2011

Morning Y'all

I checked my calendar while in work yesterday and it's too full to take a holiday next week so I'm going to have to hold off for another week, boo! And the powers that be moan about me having too many holidays lying. I only had one entry for the following week so I've blocked it off and am taking my week come hell or high water.

Today is report day where we present our successes (and failures) to the board. Mines was submitted to my line manager last week so I would have time to diddle with it if there was more to be added or stuff to be removed, but wonder of wonders it was accepted first time. So today a a result I have chunks of free time. I should be catching up with admin but hey I think I'll skive instead.

Today I'm wearing burgundy bra and lace panties, sexy hold-ups with unusual pattern at welts, purple high heeled Maryjanes and a black, grey & purple dress.


Have a good day y'all and I'll catch up with your comments later.

Mandi x

6 comments:

  1. What a great combination of lingerie, holdups, dress and heels today! Great boobage in the dress, fantastic panning on the lingerie, and what a great bit of caressing in the hall! I thought you were going to get as carried away as we do!

    Sensational stuff!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Mandi.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ,I really enjoyed your post and really liked your hold ups .x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning babe fabulous upskirt set off by those stockings, you just get better and better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great video...what a way to start the day!...think I might have to 'enjoy' it again x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi G, Well if I had got carried away it wouldn't have been the first time :)Thanks for the lovely feedback.

    Hi S, Thank you

    H Anon, Aw it was my pleasure. the hold-ups are sweet eh?

    Morning Skev, Thank you. The stockings are great aren't they? had they more of them I would have snapped them up.

    Hi Anon, You can 'enjoy' he video as often as you want, what a compliment thank you.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete