Monday 24 October 2011

Morning Y'all

Wow look how dark it is outside. It's seems to have become winter very quickly. Is it the end of this month the clocks go back? We sure do need the adjustment here in Scotland. Talking of the end of the month do y'all want a Q&A this month? I'll do it on Friday if there are enough questions in my in-box by Thursday. mandiqanda@googlemail.com.

Today I'm in computer training all day. I've been looking forward to this session as it is something I have been requesting for my team for ages. It' a nice small class of us so I should hopefully be able to pick it up in one session. Well that's what I'm hoping for as we have a modern apprentice working with us and no doubt I'll have to go over the stuff with her a few times if past training sessions are anything to go by. Oh the pressure hee hee.

I also have too many holidays lying so I'm thinking of taking a week next week if the roster is able to support that I'll check today and let y'all know. I'll use some of the time to maybe get some stills done, maybe some candid ones if the weather is kind to me. Anyway we'll see.

Today I am wearing a white bra with little black polka dots, white lacy panties, white suspender belt, white full slip, PP natural tan stockings in 15d, black & white high heeled court shoes, white top and black skirt with white polka dots.


Have a good Monday y'all and I'll catch you later.

Mandi x

8 comments:

  1. Mandi, You just get fitter and fitter, That bra is so girly and sexy, coupled with that silky slip, Awesome shoes and awesome vid, You are my guilty pleasure. S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic vids Mandi, recently found them and I love them. You've certainly brought a lot of pleasure to this voyeur! T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! The black and white heels are back! I haven't seen them for a while, and they always add an extra touch of style. Loving the lingerie too, especially the semi transparency of the pants!

    The skirt is nice and swirly, which is a bonus, with the extended upskirt, and of course, we can't forget the hall handiwork.... It is always a pleasure to watch your pleasure!

    What a great start to the week!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Princess, fabulous vid today, the close up in the hallway was...Ooops, Hee Hee.
    You look simply adorable sweetie and I can't wait for the photos, how candid will they be ?
    Hope you had a great weekend, you certainly made Monday brighter that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandi, I love the way that you are so classy and immaculate, It drives me wild,the way that you make sure that everything is in place and in its correct position. I also love the way that you pull your slip tight around your sussies, A bit of a slip peek would be nice. Thanks again Mandi,You are one classy.fit.lady.S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandi, you're such a sexy and exciting dream girl to me. You wear stockings every day and most of the time they're my favorite color on a girl - natural tan. What a body you have. And your legs are such a fantastic shape and so sexy to me. You excite me every day.

    Today's outfit is classy and smart. The shoes are wonderful too. If I was the instructor in your class today, I'd be easily distracted by you. If I found out you were wearing stockings, I'd go out of my mind.

    The extra time you spend touching yourself is VERY exciting and I'm sure it drives the guys who watch it wild. The hand in the stockings is super exciting too.

    My God, you're one totally stunning woman - classy, sexy, feminine and so desireable.

    Hugs and wow - again!
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandi, Did you used to be a dancer, The way that you walk and move just oozes sex appeal and class, The way that you wiggle your bottom is awesome. You are an absolute artform.S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mandi, love you in bra pants and sussies, any chance of a hall walk before you put on slip and skirt ? I may not get to the end of the vid if you do !!!! lol stanleyXX

    ReplyDelete