Monday 17 October 2011

Morning Y'all

It is very dark and wet this morning, for two pins I could have slipped back under the duvet. Still that wouldn't keep the wolf from the door.

The kids here in Glasgow are off school this week for the autumn mid term break. Makes it very quiet out. I live beside a primary school and on the path to a secondary school so generally at this time of the morning there is lots of noise. It's also hard being the only one in the house who is up and getting ready to go about the business of the day.

Today I'm wearing white bra & panties, black half slip, nude hold-ups from Aristoc in 10d, blue patterned skirt, white top, blue lace waistcoat and blue cuban heeled shoes.


Have a good Monday y'all and I'll catch up with your comments later

Mandi x

6 comments:

  1. Mandi, When God was giving out figures, You were right at the front of the queue. Awesome lingerie,Can,t wait untill you get the grey wiggle dress out again, teamed with that long white full slip, It drives me to distraction, I must have watched it about 500 times, Thanks again for a fantastic blog.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mandi lookingup here been watching. A little hard to comment when in work. Was I looking forward to looking up that skirt mandi mind blowing. would you do me a little favour mandi when you next stand over us could you bring your feet closer together sure the cam will pick up a bit of your shoes that would be great. love as always xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy,
    Great post as always ,think it's about time you dug out your winter woolly dresses ? xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tan holdups or stockings on your gorgeous legs are the stuff dreams are made of - well, my dreams anyway! And the touching is wonderfully erotic and sexy. Thanks for the hand in the stockings - very yummy.

    The undies are wonderful - frilly and sexy at the same time.
    Hugs
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning babe, any room under that duvet for a littl'un?
    However, the sun came out and got dressed right in front of me so I was all fine.
    Still quality work sweetie as we're all here to prove.
    See you tomorrow. Skev.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi S, I think I told you I have lost that long white slip. Full slips are not easy to come by they are either too long or too short. Markies say there isn't a lot of call for slips these days.Strange eh? Anyway thank you forbeing so complimentary and sweet.

    Hi Lookingup, Aw thank you so much. I'l try and remember that but no promises, I tend to go into blog mode and just do what I do every morning.

    Hi Anon Thank you, yes I suppose it is getting to that time of year where the winter woolies have to come out.

    Hey Rick, The touching and slipping my hands into my stockings gives me pleasure too so it's a win/win eh? :)

    Hi Skev, Aw what a lovely thing to say, I do appreciate y'all that comment, not only because I'm a woman and thrive on compliments but it is useful having the feedback so thank you.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete