Thursday 20 October 2011

Morning Y'all

Brrr it is a bright morning but very cold and the weather man says it will get colder as that Artic front moves towards us. Hmm definitely getting time to pull out all the winter clothes. Not that I mind too much I kinda like the bright crisp mornings. Perfect for when I am out an about. Pity I'm stuck in the in the office all day.

Today I'm wearing pink bra, pink lace panties, Pretty Polly hold-ups in chiffon, black full slip (Yeah S a new one) rust coloured dress and brown high heeled court shoes.


Have a good day y'all and try to keep warm.

Catch you later.

Mandi x

5 comments:

  1. Mmm! Fabulous heels and holdies! Your legs are looking great, better than ever! The dress is sensational, such an amazing neckline, and the combination of the fitted top and swirly skirt make it perfect for a Mandi video.

    Of course, the hall is where the hot action is these days, and today did not disappoint!

    Oh to see a lingerie video with nothing but touching! (A chap can dream, can't he?!)

    Until tomorrow....

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, some color on the lovely Mandi! You look so much better in colors than greys. Just my opinion.

    The sexy undies are wonderful - the pink and the shape. And you know how much I love seeing you in tan holdies.

    I love that all your stockings fit you perfectly. They're so nice and high on your wonderful thighs. Some girls seem to think just above the kneecaps will do! Do they ever have that wrong.

    You're amazing, I'm excited and I can't wait for tomorrow's seams.
    Hugs
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice Mandi,Just what the doctor ordered. S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning G, Thank you, if my legs are looking better it must be the walking I'm doing. I really like that dress it is very flattering. Cheers G.

    Hi Rick, I like the colours in that video to but I have to admit to liking grey too. Thank you for your lovely sweet comment you are always so complimentary cheers.

    Hey S, I'm glad your doctor ordered exactly what I was doing, how convenient :) Thank you S it is my pleasure.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. National Stocking Day today and you are wearing holdups shame on you LOL SRG

    ReplyDelete