Monday 3 October 2011

Morning Y'all

Seems like dailymotion doesn't like Mondays either. For some reason it isn't giving me an embed code. So I'll just give you the address and you can pop in to see it.

I'm wearing black bra & panties, black opaque hold-ups, black lacy skirt, black blouse and a black cardigan and black high heeled court shoes.


I hope y'all can access the video ok. I'll pop back in at lunch time and see if I can adjust or embed it.

Have a good day

Catch y'all later

Mandi x




4 comments:

  1. Mandi, What a sexy black blouse and skirt, Awesome. By the way, a Honda jazz is a funky little car, especially with you doing an upskirt in the boot.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi, Is there any chance of you wearing that sexy black lacy half slip with a nice shift dress and stilleto,s I know that you don,t do requests, but I have to keep trying.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning princess, or should I say lady in black.Super show again today withe those vey clingy knicks and tie-on holdups.
    The, er , self examinations are as exquisite as ever, and you really do look like you're enjoying yourself.
    See ya tomorrow babe. Skev.
    P.S. I know a trick to untie those tops without using hands, wonder if you can guess how it's done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi S, no harm in asking but I don't do requests. Thing is everyone likes different things and you can't please everybody so I just please myself. Thanks for your lovely comments though, they are very much appreciated.

    Morning Skev, Yes I do enjoy it as much as y'all do. Could your trick involve your teeth? :)

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete