Tuesday 4 October 2011

Rainy days

Are here with a vengeance, we have had it pretty good up till now so you won't hear me complaining. thing is it may be very wet and windy but it isn't cold yet which is very unusual. Global warming I suppose. I recycle and re-use and try not to be wasteful but it seems just a drop in the ocean when you look at America and China.

Today I'm out and about till well into the afternoon so it'll be raincoats and brollies all the way. Oh well this weather is supposed to be why we Scottish have such good complections. That is if you think red noses are attractive :)

I'm wearing white bra and panties, navy hold-ups with deep lace welts in 10d, white half slip, blue denim boots, blue linen skirt and blue striped jersey.


Have a good day y'all and I'll catch you later.

Mandi x

10 comments:

  1. Mandi, That was awesome, Keep up the good work, Hell you,re fit.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy lookingup here OMG I am in upskirt heaven loved the ladder idea was it your boy freind filming that what a lucky guy whoever it was. also love the way you touch yourself would you ever consider standing over us with your hand down your panties and bringing yourself to orgasm with us looking up from underneath know we are doing the same. love as always xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi, Can,t wait for the wiggle dresses and slips.S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi, The reason I like you in sexy dresses is that when you reach up to fasten them, you normally reveal a bit of lace, either slip or stocking top, All your videos are mindblowing,and you are such a classy hottie, see you tomorrow. S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. come on show us something more ...
    not only your hand and fingers in your slip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning georgeous.
    What can I say about this mornings vid apart from it's the best you've done, simples !!!
    Sexiest wiggle, sexiest upskirt and sexiest squat, AND a second upskirt.
    The long slow shot over the camera was just awesome, only surpassed by the hallway fondle.
    Great ladder scene too. I now know what true arousal really means. Oops, here I go again.
    I know you don't do requests babe, but please consider this one:
    PLEASE DON'T EVER CHANGE !!!!
    See you tomorrow sweetie ( I may be late Hee Hee ) Skev.
    P.S. I'm doing my curtains on Saturday, any chance of a helping hand, good rates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the upskirt view this is such a turn on and very sexy

    ReplyDelete
  9. INSTANT TURN FROM START TO FINISH. I THINK I CAN SAFELY SAY YOU ARE THE SEXIEST LADY ON THE INTERNET.TAKE CARE SEXY. YOURS DAVE

    ReplyDelete